Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Amadou Toure <at...@sentoo.sn> on 2003/07/12 01:10:56 UTC

[users@httpd] apache 2.0 performance problem

hi,
i have a performance problem with apache 2.0 : my web site register around of 45000/day and since one week i note that the homepage is displayed very slowly at certain time of working.
I see the error log and access log file at those time but i didn't note any suspicious trafic; The httpd process grow quickly. i try to tune some value in http.conf after reading the apache tuning guide but it cannot solve definitely my problem. http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/misc/perf-tuning.html
I want to know methods to debug my problem and fixed it.
I use two machines for the web server and mysql database : dell 4400, 2CPU 933Mhz, 800M RAM (webserver), 1,5G RAM (database server).
thank you for any help.
regards
Amadou Toure