Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Matthew Baird <Ma...@motiva.com> on 2003/06/27 00:32:53 UTC

RE: DB2 Error - Can Anybody Help?

That's the "something happened that's so severe that you should call db2 service" error.

it appears to be happening during the execution of a batch. You could try turning off batch, although I think you may have to do that in code and recompile.

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de>.
That's the "something happened that's so severe that you should call db2
service" error.

it appears to be happening during the execution of a batch. You could
try turning off batch, although I think you may have to do that in code
and recompile.
#####
when using CVS this could be done by set
batch-mode=false
then all setBatch(...) statements in code ignored.

If using rc3, get latest ConnectionManagerImpl from
CVS or patch setBatchMode-method to
     public void setBatchMode(boolean mode)
    {
        batchMode = mode && jcd.getBatchMode();