Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Sc...@i2.com on 2001/04/03 18:12:06 UTC

Multiple processors

My build box has four processors, but when I run an ant build only 25%, one
prossesor is being used.  It is a Windows NT box.  Is ant multi threaded,
will it take advantage of multiple processors?

Thanks - Scott

Re: Multiple processors

Posted by Dan Christopherson <da...@nvisia.com>.
There's no such thing as green threads on NT.

--
Dan Christopherson (danch)
nVisia Technical Architect (www.nvisia.com)

Opinions expressed are mine and do not neccessarily reflect any
position or opinion of nVISIA.

If you're a capitalist and you have the best goods and they're
free, you don't have to proselytize, you just have to wait.
-Eben Moglen

Re: Multiple processors

Posted by pdw <pd...@dowman.net>.

Re: Multiple processors

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
At 11:12  3/4/01 -0500, Scott_Carter@i2.com wrote:
>My build box has four processors, but when I run an ant build only 25%, one
>prossesor is being used.  It is a Windows NT box.  Is ant multi threaded,
>will it take advantage of multiple processors?

Nope ;)

Cheers,

Pete