Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sunil Sahu <Su...@KeaneIndia.Com> on 2004/07/17 06:27:28 UTC

RE: Re: problem Please Help me.....

Hi srinivas,

What is the exact problem u r facing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ajay Patil [mailto:apatil@vertex.co.in]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 3:14 PM
To: Srinivas Rao; user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Re: Re:<nested:test> problem Please Help me.....

Dear Srinivas

You are right. Your code in child window cannot identify
the relevant text field. I havent tried the case when there are
multiple text fields, each of which could be selected.

I cant think of a way to get it working. Maybe some Javascript
expert might know.

Ajay

RE: Re: problem Please Help me.....

Posted by Srinivas Rao <sr...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Sunil,
Thank you for your interest and My problem was solved.Some of the friends in the list have sent the solution to me...
My problem is .......
I am display the number of files ie.suppose 100 files ...100 files to poplate the popup windows.Here i am using the nested:text So the problem is the popup window was doesn't  Recognizing the relevent text field to the parent window.

The solution is, to pass the parameter from parent window to popup window and put the value to revelent text field.

Once again thank you for your interest ...

Thanks

Srinivas.....