Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2022/05/24 23:53:31 UTC

release of surefire M7

Hi
I'd like to release M7 because of this blocker issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUREFIRE-2057

I will start release process by the end of this week and move current non
fixed issue to M8

cheers
Olivier

Re: release of surefire M7

Posted by Maarten Mulders <mt...@apache.org>.
On 25/05/2022 01:53, Olivier Lamy wrote:
> Hi
> I'd like to release M7 because of this blocker issue
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUREFIRE-2057
>
> I will start release process by the end of this week and move current non
> fixed issue to M8
>
> cheers
> Olivier

I'd love to merge SUREFIRE-2077 in for this release. The changes are
minimal and tested [2].

I can merge tomorrow or Friday morning (CEST) latest, if no-one objects.

Thanks,

Maarten

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUREFIRE-2077
[2] https://github.com/apache/maven-surefire/pull/527

Re: release of surefire M7

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Enrico

Re: release of surefire M7

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 26 May 2022 at 16:27, Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> wrote:

> +1 to not have this content in this plugin's index
> but remove or move to a separate page?

> and reading the current content, this page would be better named "history"
> than "roadmap"

yup this will be a move to an history page

Re: release of surefire M7

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.

Re: release of surefire M7

Posted by Slawomir Jaranowski <s....@gmail.com>.