Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Venkat Reddy <vr...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/28 08:47:37 UTC

Activation and Mail jars to be open source'd - What's CDDL license?

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-dev/200507.mbox/%3cNBBBJGEAGJAKLIDBKJOPOEPMCJAC.noel@devtech.com%3e

- venkat

Re: Activation and Mail jars to be open source'd - What's CDDL license?

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
We have both javamail and JAF in Geronimo, as we couldn't get sun to
OSs them before we needed them, and tried for years to fix the BCL....

geir

geirm@apache.org

Re: Activation and Mail jars to be open source'd - What's CDDL license?

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.