Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Srikanth Sundarrajan <sr...@hotmail.com> on 2014/01/21 18:23:20 UTC

FALCON-123

Hi Team,    I have uploaded patch for FALCON-123 after several re-bases since FALCON-85. Requesting this to be reviewed and committed as soon as possible, as there are many structural pom changes. Once committed, I can work towards setting up test-patch and nightly builds and work on optimizing Hive tests.
ThanksSrikanth Sundarrajan

Re: FALCON-123

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
FYI,

After you applied the patch on master, I merged on different branches
that have and updated the patches on the Jiras.

The general build speed is better, but I have some test failures:
- on messaging (randomly, mostly depending of the IO load on my machine)
- on webapp (always).

I created the corresponding Jira and I'm working on it.

Thanks anyway !

Regards
JB

--