Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by Zhiyuan Gao <al...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/03 07:34:15 UTC

GSoC proposal: Support Nemo Executor on AWS Lambda

Hi everyone!

This is Gao Zhiyuan who has just submitted my proposal for GSoC:Support
Nemo Executor on AWS Lambda. It consists of 5 phases and hopefully improves
overall flexibility.

This is the link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cpe22LjOC5k8nRFhqjhtloXzr0y8kx4bkplpVEpxNgE/edit?usp=sharing

Can I please have someone who is so kind to take a look and leave some
comments?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Gao Zhiyuan

Re: GSoC proposal: Support Nemo Executor on AWS Lambda

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Gao,

Welcome! Thanks for sharing the proposal!
The project's a great extension of the current Nemo runtime.

Looking forward to it.

Best,
Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: GSoC proposal: Support Nemo Executor on AWS Lambda

Posted by Taegeon Um <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gao,

Thanks for the proposal!

Overall, it looks good to me and I’ve left few comments.

Best,
Taegeon