Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de> on 2004/06/23 21:23:03 UTC

Problems with security.conversation

All,

there are some problems with the conversation moduls, for example
wrong package / directory names.

Eclipse complains about the stuff, also "ant systemTest" reports
missing classes after I did an "cvs update" today.

Somebody around to fix the problems? Thanks.

Regards,
Werner

Re: Problems with security.conversation

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.