Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org> on 2019/04/27 02:44:04 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Stamatis Zampetakis joins Calcite PMC

I'm pleased to announce that Stamatis has accepted an invitation to
join the Calcite PMC. Stamatis has been a consistent and helpful
figure in the Calcite community for which we are very grateful. We
look forward to the continued contributions and support.

Please join me in congratulating Stamatis!

- Francis (on behalf of the Calcite PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Stamatis Zampetakis joins Calcite PMC

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.
Congrats Stamatis!

Kevin Risden

Posted by Yuzhao Chen <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lai Zhou <hh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations,Stamatis Zampetakis.
You are very enthusiastic and responsible , you deserve it.

Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com> 于2019年5月4日周六 下午10:09写道:

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zoltan Haindrich <ki...@rxd.hu>.
Congratulations Stamatis!

Posted by Andrei Sereda <an...@sereda.cc>.
Congrats, Stamatis.

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chunwei Lei <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Stamatis. Thanks for your good work.

Best,
Chunwei

Posted by Haisheng Yuan <h....@alibaba-inc.com>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats !

Enrico

Posted by Vineet Garg <vg...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Stamatis!

Posted by Hongze Zhang <no...@126.com>.
Congratulations, Stamatis! And thank you so much for your thoughtful suggestions and kindly help on different aspects and discussions.