Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Narasimha <k....@gmail.com> on 2011/07/22 15:51:54 UTC

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.servicemix.common.locks.LockManager

Hi,

I have deployed SA which uses customized Lock Manger in Apache Servicemix
3.3.2 ,but it didn't deploy successfully.It has thrown
"java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.servicemix.common.locks.LockManager" even though
servicemix-commons.jar is available in servicemix-shared shared lib. I have
also added classpath in xbean.xml as follows

<classpath>
	  <library>servicemix-shared</library>
 </classpath>

But when I copy servicemix-commons.jar manually to the servicemix lib then
it's working fine.Does it require servicemix-common.jar to be copied to lib?
Why it is not picking from shared lib?

Thanks in advance
K.P.Narasimhulu