Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by juminoz <ju...@hotmail.com> on 2011/04/14 02:53:20 UTC

Re: Interesting Behavior of isAuthenticated on Jersey + Jetty + Shiro

Just FYI. I did figure out why remember me feature doesn't work on non-web
application. The tutorial basically left out the part that it actually has
to be enabled and also the fact that there isn't actually an implementation
of RememberMeManager for non-web application (there is a
CookieRememberMeManager from web package).

Thought this would be helpful to someone who runs into the same issue.

http://shiro.apache.org/static/current/apidocs/org/apache/shiro/mgt/DefaultSecurityManager.html

As for the multiple logins, I'm still trying to figure out why it's
happening for non-web application (though it looks like we may move away
from using Shiro so don't wait to hear back from me). It seems to be okay
for web application.

Jack