Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com> on 2017/02/22 09:45:37 UTC

[FelxJS][Maven] Target only JS platform (Re: [FlexJS][SpriteFlexJS] DEFINES not in SpriteJS)

@Chris, do we have some example of a pom that only target JS?
Or, if there's some way to do it, can you share the piece of config I
should use? (or even, change the pom in the spriteflexjs branch)

thanks

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General

proceda a su destrucción.

necesaria.

Re: [FelxJS][Maven] Target only JS platform (Re: [FlexJS][SpriteFlexJS] DEFINES not in SpriteJS)

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Hi Chris,

just updated and tried and seems compilation is now successful :)
I'll be trying now to incorporate the full spriteflexjs lib and see if
compile and works

thanks!

Carlos

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.