Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/01 10:16:20 UTC

Re: News

Hi Greg,
thanks for the help.

> Sounds good. Please discuss any FingBugs-related issues before making changes - we don't want to risk de-stabliizing the code at this point.
Ok, no problem, are all little things, usually trivial to fix, I'll
re-send the mail containing them, to see what to do.

> Re: DigestAuthentication: let me know if I can help. For example, I would be happy to stub out an initial implementation that I think will be more in line with Pivot design, if it would be useful to you.
Ok, I'm thinking to start from the last version (revised by you), but
no problem if you have a stub.
Send to me the version that your prefer.
And to avoid problems with the 1.4 release, I think in this case it
would be better to work off-line and send between us these sources,
until the commit of the right version, Ok ?
We have already worked a lot on this feature, and I think it would be
great to have in 1.4 ...

Bye,
Sandro

Re: News

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
> I think starting with a stub might be best. I'll put one together and send it over to you.
Great, I'll wait for it, so I can start to work on it tomorrow.

Sandro

Re: News

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.