Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by drf <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/13 16:13:43 UTC

AjaxButton wont work with PasswordTextField in IE7

I have a form with an AjaxButton, and it works fine.
When the button is clicked, the onSubmit() method defined for the button is
called.
However, after adding a PasswordTextField to the form, the button ceases to
work, meaning the onSubmit() method is no longer called.

The browser is IE7 - the application has to support this browser.
Any help greatly appreciated!

Re: AjaxButton wont work with PasswordTextField in IE7

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
most likely because that field is required by default

-igor

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by drf <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
add #onError() next to onSubmit() and see what the error is ;-)