Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "tonimc@gmail.com" <to...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/26 18:40:53 UTC

wath is the best style of WSDL???

I'm developing a web service and i dont know that style is the best.

WS-I recomend document/literal but all the examples (that i have found)
uses RPC/encoded with axis.

If I use axis and saaj, what is the best style of WSDL for my????

Help me, please.

Re: wath is the best style of WSDL???

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
For best interoperability, you should use document/literal following the
wrapped convention.

Anne

Posted by Jason Cwik <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com>.