Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by bhaskar ramasamy <cr...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/19 20:49:51 UTC

Printer Tray selection

Hai All,

Iam using an  FOP to generate a PS file.This PS file will be send to
printer.Currently It works fine without any problem.

But now my current requirement is, this PS file has to be printed using
two different trays.I tried to place the PCL commands in XSL.But all my
efforts gets failed.

Can I pass printer PCL commands from FOP?

Can u suggest me How to print a single PS/PDF file into two different
trays?

For example Take my PS file contains 10 pages.6 pages has to printed
from first Tray.And the remaining 4 pages has to be printed from second
Tray.

Thanks and Regards,

Bhaskar

SMS using the Yahoo! Messenger;Download latest version.