Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by gv <jg...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/16 20:38:43 UTC

handle POST request, send to CGI script?

Is there a way to have Cocoon handle a POST request
and send it to a Perl CGI script? The Perl script
returns XML which I want to use in the pipeline.

If there's no way to call the Perl CGI script (and I
presumably have to rewrite it in XSP/Java) how can I
get at the POST data and process it using XSP or a
servlet?

Thank you,
John

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com

Re: handle POST request, send to CGI script?

Posted by Fabio Sabatini <f....@cbim.it>.

gv wrote:

>Is there a way to have Cocoon handle a POST request
>and send it to a Perl CGI script? The Perl script
>returns XML which I want to use in the pipeline.
>
>If there's no way to call the Perl CGI script (and I
>presumably have to rewrite it in XSP/Java) how can I
>get at the POST data and process it using XSP or a
>servlet?

In an xsp page you can do it using request.getParameter("parameter_name")
Fabio