Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Tseitlin, Gary" <Ga...@ca.com> on 2004/06/07 03:02:54 UTC

JMeter timers

Hello all,

We need put few second delay in JMeter script, that just do that delays
when called. I have looked at all timers available and looks, like once
you call them, they put delay between all request?!

Please let me know if you know a solution to that

Thank you in advance

Gary

Re: JMeter timers

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
You could attach your timer to a particular Sampler, and then the delay
will only happen before that one sampler.

-Mike

On Sun, 2004-06-06 at 21:02, Tseitlin, Gary wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> We need put few second delay in JMeter script, that just do that delays
> when called. I have looked at all timers available and looks, like once
> you call them, they put delay between all request?!
>
> Please let me know if you know a solution to that
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> Gary

Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>
Apache Software Foundation