Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jai Rangi <jp...@aleks.com> on 2007/02/09 20:24:20 UTC

SPamc not filtering all mail.

Hello,
I have this rule in my .procmailrc,

:0f
* ^[F|f]rom:.*ourdomain\.com
*
^[m|M]essage-[i|I][D|d]:.*ourdomain\.com|^Received:.*(authenticated).*\.ourdomain\.com
| formail -A"X-Spam: none"

:0fw
* < 256000
* !^FROM_DAEMON
| /usr/bin/spamc

We don't want SPAMASSASSIN to check any mails coming from our own
domain. So every email must be tagged for
either X-Spam: none OR

This seems to have been pretty good, but every once in a while we get
few emails that dont get checked for spam. and neither get the tag
For Example this one,

Can anyone help me out what I might be doing wrong, how can I make sure
that every email not from our domain must be checked for spam.
I am using postfix+spamassassin. version spamassassin-3.0.6-1.fc4

Thank you,
-Jai