Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Floyd Wu <fl...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/08 04:10:46 UTC

Chinese Phonetic search

Hi there,

Does anyone here ever implemented phonetic search especially with
Chinese(traditional/simplified) using SOLR or Lucene?

Please share some thought or point me a possible solution. (hint me search
keywords)

I've searched and read lot of related articles but have no luck.

Many thanks.

Floyd

Re: Chinese Phonetic search

Posted by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com>.
you can convert Chinese words to pinyin and use n-gram to search phonetic
similar words