Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "... Yee" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/16 07:35:38 UTC

JDBC request break back compatibility in JMeter 2.3RC3?

Hello Seb and all
We are using JMeter2.1.1 with full JDBC and XML/SOAP requests combinations
do testings before.
we are planing to upgrade JMXes to JMeter 2.3RC3.
After several days try out, i see all JDBC request we designed before can
not be executed successfully without any changes for scripts.
DB can not be update by query type=update statement.
Could anyone can confirm JDBC sampler break back compatibility in JMeter
2.3RC3?
Or how to resolve our current issue if we wants this upgrades.

Thanks in advance.
-Ian

RE: JDBC request break back compatibility in JMeter 2.3RC3?

Posted by Tim Hepner <th...@tivo.com>.
My jdbc requests written using Jmeter 2.2 work fine with Jmeter 2.3RC3.
No problems here.