Posted to announce@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2011/12/20 15:26:19 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Maven Wagon 2.2

Hello,

The Apache Maven is pleased to announce the release of Wagon 2.2.

Release Notes - Maven Wagon - Version 2.2

** Improvement
    * [WAGON-361] - avoid writing temporary file in putFromStream from
wagon-http
    * [WAGON-365] - increase default read timeout value to 30 minutes.
    * [WAGON-366] - support Preemptive Authentication on proxy for wagon-http

** Bug
    * [WAGON-359] - shared and shared4 module have the same class
(same package) break tools using wagon http and dav
    * [WAGON-362] - Irritating message from Wagon

Have Fun,
--
The Apache Maven Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Maven Wagon 2.2

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
A xmas RC build looks to be a nice idea :-)
btw due to holidays with an extended test phase.

Talend: http://coders.talend.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Maven Wagon 2.2

Posted by Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com>.