Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2001/11/26 18:37:50 UTC

1.3a2 release

Hi All,

I am proposing we release 1.3a2 this coming weekend, tentatively on December
1.
Could all committers please vote on releasing 1.3a2 at this time?

We don't need to get every outstanding feature into the release.
Its been far too long in between releases, and I believe the user base needs
a concrete release containing all the hard work that you all have put in
over the last year.

Thanks,

David

Re: 1.3a2 release

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
+1 on 1.3a2 release

Paul Spencer

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: 1.3a2 release

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>.
David Sean Taylor wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>I am proposing we release 1.3a2 this coming weekend, tentatively on December
>1.
>Could all committers please vote on releasing 1.3a2 at this time?

+1 (Maybe taking into acount Nacho's timing)

>We don't need to get every outstanding feature into the release.
>Its been far too long in between releases, and I believe the user base needs
>a concrete release containing all the hard work that you all have put in
>over the last year.

The code is much closer to being usable. Good enough for an alpha
version, and we will save efforts in the users list.

Re: 1.3a2 release

Posted by Chris Kimpton <ki...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

--- David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am proposing we release 1.3a2 this coming weekend, tentatively on
> December
> 1.
> Could all committers please vote on releasing 1.3a2 at this time?

+1

Lets do it!

Chris

=====