Posted to blur-dev@incubator.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2017/06/15 12:46:02 UTC

[VOTE] Retire Blur

All,

This is a follow up vote to the open discussion that was started at [1].
There was no additional input from the community on the state of Blur, and
based on prior discussions [2] it seemed that there was consensus on
retirement.

I'd like to call for a vote to perform that retirement.  If members of the
Blur community chooses to continue development outside of ASF that is ok.
If they want to keep the name we can begin that discussion with TM/Brand
Management.  The existing repositories will be marked as read only.

This vote will be open for 72 hours.  After which a vote will be held on
general@incubator.

John

Re: [VOTE] Retire Blur

Posted by Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com>.