Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Milan Křápek <He...@seznam.cz> on 2008/04/03 18:34:06 UTC

Tabbed Panel

Hi,
  I want to use tabbed panel in my web application, because this type of navigation seem good for me. I looked the examples and I have this question. Is it posible to use tabbed panel as some page navigator?

The situation:
  My application is composed from few user models and one base model. The base module contains autentication and users management. Each user in system has list of modules he can use. At first the user must sign in to base module and through this he can access the other modules. Each module runs on seperate wicket application and is allowed to get information about logged user from base module.

What I want:
  All I know about other modules are their URLs. So I want to have TabbedPanel and if I click on the tab I want to be redirected to that url.

Question:
  Is there any onClickAction that I can use for redirecting. Or can I give to the Panel model some url and somehow say wicket to go to this URL?

Thanks for your advice
Milan

Re: Tabbed Panel

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
tabbedpanel is meant for swapping inner panels not urls. you will need
to roll your own variant that only has tabs and no body. see the
source of tabbedpanel for inspiration.

-igor