Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Darryl Pogue <da...@dpogue.ca> on 2021/02/03 07:03:53 UTC

[VOTE] cordova-fetch 3.0.1 release (attempt 2)

Hi folks,

Please review and vote on this cordova-fetch release by replying to
this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread).

The initial vote was cancelled because coho uploaded the wrong
archives to dist/dev, this is a second vote with the correct artifacts
uploaded. I don't think I need to bump the version since the issue was
entirely at the archive uploading step, not a problem with the tag
itself.

Release candidate has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/cordova-fetch-3.0.1/

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
    cordova-fetch: draft/3.0.1 (d374bb39ba)

Blog announcement draft post:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/1155

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, publish
them to npm, and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
sub-dependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repos were tagged

Thanks,
~Darryl

Re: [VOTE] cordova-fetch 3.0.1 release (attempt 2)

Posted by Darryl Pogue <da...@dpogue.ca>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3

    Darryl Pogue
    Niklas Merz
    Norman Breau

Negative Binding Votes: 0

The vote has passed.

Thanks for voting!
~Darryl

Posted by Norman Breau <no...@nbsolutions.ca>.
+1

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org>.
I vote +1

I did:
* Confirmed sigs & hashes with `coho verify-archive`
* Verified shas match tags with `coho verify-tags`
* Checked licenses and headers
* Checked for audit issues
* Ran tests locally
* Failed CI run looks like an issue on the Windows machine not with the test