Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Luciano Greiner <lu...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/30 02:26:34 UTC

Enumeration value to a method call

Hello.

I have the following situation for a method call:

if "/batchX" found, create a BatchInput.class object and call setType
method on that passing an enumeration value as the only parameter.

The only way i found to perform this so far is by creating an
ObjectFactory class to create the target object and set the property
manually.

Is there any other way to pass the enumeration value so digester uses
it on a method call?

Thank you

Luciano

Re: Enumeration value to a method call

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Luciano,

first, I suggest you prefixing your messages with the component id,
[digester] in this case, otherwise you risk nobody pays attention to
your mail ;)

Can you give me a more wide overview of your case please? Your
scenario it's not so clear to me and I cannot give you more hints.

TIA, all the best,
Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi