Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/10/10 16:53:00 UTC

Fwd: Raw XML vs. Cayenne GUI

FYI:

As Chris followed up on his suggestion to start working on a Wiki
page describing Cayenne XML format, I added Chris to "cayenne-user"
Wiki group and I made some permission changes in the CAY space,
allowing "cayenne-user" to edit the space. Note that since we do not
include the contents of this space in the release, this is the only
space where users without a CLA on file may be allowed. But of course
if we are to transfer the contents to CAYDOC, we'll need a CLA.

Andrus

Begin forwarded message: