Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by su2 <sh...@pexsupply.com> on 2010/02/02 21:09:36 UTC

Re: Update entity product - mass update for producut price

Will this XMLRPC work with the "WHERE" clause.

I have 4000+ items/rows to update with "WHERE" clause. My Sample query I
want to execute is

UPDATE PRODUCT SET WEIGHT = 1 WHERE PRODUCT_ID = 'xyz123'

Can please somebody help me with this?

Thank you.
Su-

Re: Update entity product - mass update for producut price

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
su2 wrote:
> Will this XMLRPC work with the "WHERE" clause.
>
> I have 4000+ items/rows to update with "WHERE" clause. My Sample query I
> want to execute is
>
> UPDATE PRODUCT SET WEIGHT = 1 WHERE PRODUCT_ID = 'xyz123'
>
> Can please somebody help me with this?
>
> Thank you.
> Su-

First you have to create an ofbiz service which takes the productId(your
where clause) and fields to update (wight for example).
Then using xmlrpc you can call this service for each line (4000 times)

Bilgin