Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Mark W. Webb" <ma...@dolphtech.com> on 2003/04/14 15:27:25 UTC

compiling of JK question

I found a JK source archive once that allowed me to "patch" my apache source tree so that I could compile in JK to the apache binary, instead of a module.  Of course, I cannot find the site/link/tarball :(

Anyone heard of doing this?  Or know where I can get the instructions/source to do this again?

...thanks

Re: compiling of JK question

Posted by "Mark W. Webb" <ma...@dolphtech.com>.
I found instructions at :

jk/doc/jk/aphowto.html in the JK source tree, section "Getting mod_jk
linked statically with Apache".  Should be all the way down at the bottom.

Although I am now having problems with the linking phase of the apache
compilation.  Something about "__crypt_b".  I am using apache 2.0.45 source.

Mark W. Webb wrote:

> nevermind...figured it out. :)
>
> Mark W. Webb wrote:
>
>> I found a JK source archive once that allowed me to "patch" my apache
>> source tree so that I could compile in JK to the apache binary,
>> instead of a module.  Of course, I cannot find the site/link/tarball :(
>>
>> Anyone heard of doing this?  Or know where I can get the
>> instructions/source to do this again? ...thanks

Mark Webb
Software Engineer
Dolphin Technology
474 Phoenix Drive