Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch> on 2005/06/20 09:48:45 UTC

Re: XML And the Federation. Where to next?

I've got another question to add here.

On 15.05.2005 12:54:10 Berin Lautenbach wrote:
> 1.  We need to re-look at the makeup of the PMC.  Should we cut back, or
> are people comfortable to represent there TLPs in the federation PMC?
> At the very least, the current charter requires we re-constitute the PMC.
> 2.  Should we re-create the charter given the new status of the project?
> 3.  Do we want to look at how we can encourage communication between the
> XML based TLPs ?  (I kind of like this idea!)

4. Whom is grant write access granted to on XML Commons in the future?
How is this subproject supposed to be managed now that most former XML
subproject have left the XML project and only maintain a loose coupling?

Jeremias Maerki