Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Stephen Haberman <st...@exigencecorp.com> on 2013/11/28 04:25:42 UTC

travis ci

Hey,

I see that Buildr has a Travis CI setup. Out of curiosity, does anyone
have any projects that, instead of building Buildr itself, just use
Buildr as their build tool on Travis CI?

I'm assuming Buildr would be pretty easy to use on Travis CI with a
"sudo gem install buildr" before_install hook, but I'm just curious if
anyone else has already gotten it working.

- Stephen

Re: travis ci

Posted by Vincent Tence <vt...@pyxis-tech.com>.
Hi Stephen,

I use bundler to install Buildr on Travis CI, so with the proper Gemfile, you can do:

script: bundle exec buildr clean install

Check out https://github.com/testinfected/simple-petstore for the details

Cheers,
-- Vincent

Re: travis ci

Posted by Stephen Haberman <st...@exigencecorp.com>.
Hey guys,

Thanks for the great replies. I'll take a look and looks like I should
be up and running in no time.

Thanks,
Stephen

Re: travis ci

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
Hi,

We have a heap of projects that use buildr+Travis - it is mostly
pretty easy for easy stuff. For example [1] but if you have any specic
questions feel free to holler.

[1] https://github.com/realityforge/guiceyloops/blob/master/.travis.yml

--
Cheers,