Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Vasiliki Kalavri <va...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/23 17:11:46 UTC

Compilation error after guava shading

Hi squirrels,

I have a maven project that only depends on flink-gelly, but after the
guava shading change I get a compilation error in one of the classes that
is using the primitives library:

"package com.google.common does not exist".

Is this to be expected? Do I need to add anything to my pom?

Thanks!
-Vasia.

Re: Compilation error after guava shading

Posted by Vasiliki Kalavri <va...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, thanks Robert!

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hi,