Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jonathan Nichols <jn...@pbp.net> on 2004/11/16 03:07:58 UTC

Gentoo ebuild for 3.x?

Hi everyone,
	Has anyone seen an ebuild for 3.x yet? Or, if there's anyone using
Gentoo around here, have you installed 3.x successfully yet? :)

Re: Gentoo ebuild for 3.x?

Posted by Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen <su...@dir.dk>.
On Tuesday 16 November 2004 03:07, Jonathan Nichols wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>  Has anyone seen an ebuild for 3.x yet? Or, if there's anyone using
> Gentoo around here, have you installed 3.x successfully yet? :)
It's already in Portage, just not stable yet:

http://packages.gentoo.org/packages/?category=mail-filter;name=spamassassin

I've been running it on a small test server for some time and plan to use it
at work soon.

--
Kind regards

Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen