Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alexei Orishchenko <le...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/02 13:34:15 UTC

HandyTapestry 1.0, Intellij Idea Tapestry plugin

HandyTapestry 1.0 released

If you develop a  http://tapestry.apache.org/ Tapestry  web application
using  http://www.jetbrains.com/idea IntelliJ Idea
then try  http://handyedit.com/handytapestry.html HandyTapestry  plugin!

The HandyTapestry plugin for IntelliJ Idea helps you to develop Tapestry web
applications faster.
The plugin adds helpful completions and navigations in the HTML template.
The Create Tapestry component dialog helps to create components.
The plugin supports Tapestry 4.0
http://handyedit.com/handytapestry.html Read more...

- page specification support
- navigate / complete properties from component specification
- navigate / complete jwcid attribute value (component reference)
- delete component UI enhancements
- settings enhancement

- fix: autocomplete close tag
- fix: completion in the src attribute of the img tag
- highlighting fixes

Re: HandyTapestry 1.0, Intellij Idea Tapestry plugin

Posted by Borut Bolčina <bo...@najdi.si>.
Thanks for the reply Jesse.

P.S. Any progress on http://jira.opensymphony.com/browse/OGNL-16 which
is closed, but I still have problems?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
)

Posted by Borut Bolčina <bo...@najdi.si>.
Any plans for 4.1.x support?

Posted by Alexei Orishchenko <le...@gmail.com>.

Dmitriy Vsekhvalnov wrote:

> Is it commercial one?
> Or will go to commerce in future?

The HandyTapestry is shareware. You  http://handyedit.com/eval.html try  it
(45-day evaluation license). After trial period you
http://handyedit.com/order.html buy  the license or remove the plugin from
your computer.

Re: HandyTapestry 1.0, Intellij Idea Tapestry plugin

Posted by Dmitriy Vsekhvalnov <dv...@gmail.com>.
Is it commercial one?