Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/11 09:52:17 UTC

Handling javadoc

Hi Devs,

In root level of the project, we can see two folders "xdocs" and "docs".
"xdocs" contains all the documentation of Synapse, ex: userguide.html, etc.
"docs" contains all  Java documents related to the project. Content in
"docs" is pretty much obsolete now. We need to remove it from the root
level.

The best way to generate java doc is  on the fly. Using a goal in maven
"javadoc" we can easily generate java docs and lets have different
distributions for documents as well.

We already have Binary distribution and Source distribution in place. Lets
have a another distribution as "document distribution" which only contain
Synapse and java documents. Binary/Source distribution doesn't contain any
documentation.

This seems pretty clean and clear.

What would be you thought on prior.

Saminda

Re: Handling javadoc

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Hey it's under ASL 2.0 copying is permitted :) :)

Re: Handling javadoc

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.