Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2002/09/05 19:20:49 UTC

RE: [BUG] NPE with multithreaded client in RC1 (Was: [BUG] Multit hreaded client with multiple Call instances shares se ssions?)

Am trying...Can you please send me the stack trace.

Thanks,
dims

=====
Davanum Srinivas - http://xml.apache.org/~dims/

http://finance.yahoo.com

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Stupid me....Saw the stack trace, reproduced the problem, checked in a possible fix to
java/src/org/apache/axis/configuration/EngineConfigurationFactoryFinder.java. Please let me know
if this fixes the problem on your end.

Thanks,
dims

=====