Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2013/12/29 02:36:07 UTC

maven changes plugin subtitle has unexpanded project.version?

We're using the maven-changes-plugin to prepare an html page describing what was
changed in a release, using the jira-report option.

The report it produces has this html source included:

                  &nbsp;| <span id="projectVersion">Version:
${project.version}</span>

The ** ${project.version} ** I think was supposed be substituted, somewhere
along the way, with a maven project version - is that right?  It's showing up as
the literal characters ${project.version} in the browser.

What can we do to fix this?

-Marshall Schor