Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Rohit Kelapure <ke...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/14 16:50:34 UTC

Query Cache questions

Dear All,

I had two questions related to Query Cache. I will appreciate your input on
these Qs...

1. Can a QueryCache be enabled independent of the DataCache. The spec.
currently says that "The query cache is enabled by default when the data
cache is enabled".

2. Can the QueryCache and DataCache share the same underlying cache bucket.
i.e. Both caches pour their cache keys and cache values in the same cache
bucket/hashmap.

--Thank You,
Rohit Kelapure

Re: Query Cache questions