Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by Niels van Dijk <ni...@surfnet.nl> on 2011/01/11 16:20:42 UTC

Shindig security audit

Hi All,

We are going to deploy a shindig 2.0 based platform very soon. As part
of the deployment we need to do a security audit.

I was wondering if anyone had already done that already and if the
results of that audit are available somewhere. I can imagine that some
results may be confidential, but I also think several recommendation
might be more generic for Shindig, and not for the local setup. I would
also be intrested in Shindig 1.x audits to have some sort of reference.

many thanks!
Niels

Re: Shindig security audit

Posted by Niels van Dijk <ni...@surfnet.nl>.
Hi Paul,

Thanks for your feedback. Good to hear you do not expect any major
issues. Nevertheless, I fear your encuraging words will not convince my
security officer straight away ;)
Should anything pop up I'll share that within this community.

Cheers,
Niels

Re: Shindig security audit

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.