Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Madasamy Sankarapandian <ma...@mcruncher.com> on 2012/08/09 11:08:05 UTC

Equivalent of newSessionStore() in wicket 1.5.7

I am migrating my application from wicket 1.4.x to wicket 1.5.7.

The newSessionStore method are removed from wicket 1.5.7.

 What is the equivalent of newSessionstore in wicket 1.5.7?

Re: Equivalent of newSessionStore() in wicket 1.5.7

Posted by Madasamy Sankarapandian <ma...@mcruncher.com>.
i am throw this exception when the session is invalidate

throw new RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException(MyappLoginPage.class)

But is not working in wicket 1.5.7.but it is working fine in wicket 1.4.X

Re: Equivalent of newSessionStore() in wicket 1.5.7

Posted by Madasamy Sankarapandian <ma...@mcruncher.com>.
Thankyou very much martin.

I am create custom MyWebSessionStoreProvider class and this class
implements IProvider interface.
The get() method return a MySessionStore.
Then i am using following setter method to set the
MyWebSessionStoreProvider().
@Override
protected void init()
{
 setSessionStoreProvider(new MyWebSessionStoreProvider())
}

Now my application is running very fine

Re: Equivalent of newSessionStore() in wicket 1.5.7

Posted by Madasamy Sankarapandian <ma...@mcruncher.com>.
Thanks martin, I will try this

Re: Equivalent of newSessionStore() in wicket 1.5.7

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
See org.apache.wicket.Application#setSessionStoreProvider()
The default impl is
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebApplication.WebSessionStoreProvider
and it works with HttpSessionStore

Read https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Page+Storage
for more info about stores

--