Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Nathan Quirynen <na...@pensionarchitects.be> on 2018/03/12 16:30:32 UTC

Closure minimize parse error

Hi,

on our testing server we get the following error:

... JSC_PARSE_ERROR. Parse error. getters are not supported in older
versions of JavaScript. If you are targeting
newer versions of JavaScript, set the appropriate language_in option. at
StreamableResource<text/javascript
classpath:META-INF/assets/js/pdfjs/build/compatibility.js COMPRESSABLE
lastModifi
ed: Mon Mar 12 15:20:19 CET 2018 size: 50791> line 1732 : 0.
        at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.webresources.GoogleClosureMinimizer.doMinimize(GoogleClosureMinimizer.java:97)
        at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.webresources.AbstractMinimizer$1.perform(AbstractMinimizer.java:72)
        at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.webresources.AbstractMinimizer$1.perform(AbstractMinimizer.java:68)
        at
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.OperationTrackerImpl.perform(OperationTrackerImpl.java:110)
        at
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.PerThreadOperationTracker.perform(PerThreadOperationTracker.java:84)
        at
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.RegistryImpl.perform(RegistryImpl.java:1266)
... It does not occur when running the same application on my local
machine in a Tomcat (same as on server).

Any idea what could be the problem here?
If no fix can be found, is there a way to tell Tapestry to not minimize
this specific file to maybe get it working that way?

Nathan

Re: Closure minimize parse error

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
Nathan,

To disable minification I you'll just have to set the
"tapestry.enable-minification"
symbol to false in your app module class.

http://tapestry.apache.org/configuration.html

Posted by Nathan Quirynen <na...@pensionarchitects.be>.

Posted by Cezary Biernacki <ce...@gmail.com>.