Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net> on 2006/06/19 04:36:02 UTC

Its nice when spammers declare their intentions...

Subject: PayPal Fraud Intention !!! Verify Account & Billing Information !!!
From: "PayPal.inc Security Center Department " <Se...@PayPal.com>

Its nice to know that they intend to defraud me.  Maybe I won't bother
playing their game.

        Loren

Re: Its nice when spammers declare their intentions...

Posted by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net>.
From: "Craig McLean" <cr...@fukka.co.uk>

> Loren Wilton wrote:
>> Subject: PayPal Fraud Intention !!! Verify Account & Billing Information !!!
>> From: "PayPal.inc Security Center Department " <Se...@PayPal.com>
>>
>> Its nice to know that they intend to defraud me.  Maybe I won't bother
>> playing their game.
>>
>>         Loren
>
> Heh, got this one yesterday:
>
> From: "Lazarus Dennis" <redacted>
> To: <cr...@fukka.co.uk>
> Subject: bastard
>
> And thought, why's he calling me a bastard? Maybe he knows his crap
> isn't going to get through...

Craig, <as she shuffles her feet and holds her sides trying to contain
the laughter> there IS an obvious connection between your domain name
and the subject of the message. Maybe the author thought it was
appropriate?

            ---->>>> Thataway REAL fast -->>>>>>>        {O,o}

Re: Its nice when spammers declare their intentions...

Posted by Craig McLean <cr...@fukka.co.uk>.