Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Okken,Brett" <BO...@CERNER.COM> on 2008/10/17 17:02:06 UTC

Using ${} notation as a literal

In my pom, I need to pass a configuration value to a plugin which contains "${...}" as part of the string. Is there a way to prevent maven from filtering this string? Currently the value passed to the plugin replaces the "${...}" wil "null".

Brett Okken | MMF Archive | Software Architect | 816.201.6112 | www.cerner.com | bokken@cerner.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.

RE: Using ${} notation as a literal

Posted by "Deneux, Christophe" <ch...@capgemini.com>.
I'm not an expert of the maven-resources-plugin but I think that its escaping mechanism is to use into resource files and not in the POM file.

Christophe DENEUX / Capgemini Sud / Méditerranée
Integration Architect / OW2 PEtALS Commiter
Tel: + 33 4 93 95 55 92 / www.capgemini.com
Porte de l'Arénas - Entrée B / 455 Promenade des Anglais / 06200 Nice / FRANCE
Join the Collaborative Business Experience

Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless absolutely
necessary. Capgemini encourages environmental awareness.
Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.