Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by 张永伦 <tu...@qq.com> on 2018/11/22 12:55:54 UTC

回复: Say hi

Hi all,

My name is Zhang Yonglun, PPMC and initial committer of ShardingSphere.
Now I'm going deep into SkyWalking for developing ShardingSphere plugin which is almost available.
After that, I'll implement PostgreSQL's protocol in Sharding-Proxy. Please feel free to discuss with me.

Zhang Yonglun
Apache ShardingSphere