Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ferdinand Soethe <sa...@soethe.net> on 2005/03/15 08:12:31 UTC

Writer Output plugin

Has anybody already written a basic OpenOffice Writer Output plugin?
Even though our client won't pay for it, I'd really like to do some
experimenting with typesetting larger documents with writer.

Cheers
Ferdinand Soethe

Re: Writer Output plugin

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>> Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
>>
>>> Has anybody already written a basic OpenOffice Writer Output plugin?
>>> Even though our client won't pay for it, I'd really like to do some
>>> experimenting with typesetting larger documents with writer.
>>>

>> I have a non-working plugin on my hard drive - never got the time to
>> finish it. The basic skeleton is there and it is outputting the relevant
>> XML files but OOo fails to open them so I assume they are not valid. I
>> never attempted to fix it, could be minor, could be major.
>>
>> I'll send you the zip privately.
>>

> This plugin and the database one you mentioned on user@f.a.o would be
> good to get in SVN even if they aren't complete.  If you put them in the
> whiteboard, then we know that they aren't finished, but others can see
> them and help.

OK, I'll put them in the whiteboard sometime in the next few days.

Ross

Re: Writer Output plugin

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.

--