Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Marcus Clemens <mc...@vector-uk.com> on 2005/01/26 10:01:30 UTC

Job

Marcus Clemens
Senior Consultant

Vector Resourcing Ltd
Tel: 01892 771447
Fax: 01892 777992

Castle Farm Barn, Hartfield, East Sussex, TN7 4JD

This email may contain privileged/confidential information and is for the
intended addressee only.
If you have received this message in error then you must not use, retain,
disseminate or otherwise deal with it.  Please notify the sender by return
email and destroy.
The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of Vector
Resourcing Ltd.
Nothing in this email shall bind Vector Resourcing Ltd in any contract or
obligation.