Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "G.Venkata Phanindra" <ph...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/06 12:54:08 UTC

Meta Tag Information

Hi ..
        I see the following lines of code in the
ecommerce/includes/header.ftl but i am not gettting from where the values
will be assigned?
    <#-- Meta tags if defined by the page action -->
    <#if metaDescription?exists>
    </#if>
    <#if metaKeywords?exists>
    </#if>

--
G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989

G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989

Re: Meta Tag Information

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.
metaDescription is from productDetail.bsh and
categoryDetail.bsh

metaKeywords is from product.bsh and category.bsh