Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org> on 2012/07/04 23:22:52 UTC

Wanting to Contribute to iOS Cordova

Hello!

I'm a member of the Chrome team, and was hoping to start contributing to
the iOS Cordova port. Despite working for Google, I have much more iOS
development experience than I do Android :P. I also have a pretty good
background in mobile web development, although I haven't used
PhoneGap/Cordova before.

I've signed the ICLA, and was able to fork and run the mobile spec tests.
Hello World!

Shazron, judging by the number of bugs assigned to you and your activity on
the mailing list, I'm guessing you're the main contributor for the iOS
port? I realize it's holiday season in the states right now, but would love
to get a "state of the project" kind of overview from you at some point.
E.g. what's left to move towards command line project creation, what's the
state of moving features into plugins, etc.

Looking at the bug list, it looks like all bugs marked as 2.0 have
assignees. Should I pick up a bug from this list, or should I just look for
ones without existing assignees?

Andrew

Re: Wanting to Contribute to iOS Cordova

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
Andrew: welcome to the fray! Super stoked to have you here to help!!

=)

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@google.com>.

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.
Welcome Andrew!